Quick Exit

Bromley SAB

Text to Speech image linking to instructions

How we can help

If you have any concerns about an adult we can provide extra support through a range of helpful services outlined in this section to help vulnerable people and their carers. We also provide information on what to do if you believe a situation is an emergency, or if you want to talk to someone about a safeguarding concern you may have. 

Concerned about the safety of an adult?

What to do

In an emergency

Contact the emergency services by dialing 999. If the abuse is a crime you should contact the police. We can assist you with this and, as a vulnerable person, you will get support during the police investigation.

If you need to contact a social worker outside of office hours please telephone 0300 303 8671.

During office hours

Call 020 8461 7777

If you are a member of the public and want to report your concerns about an adult at risk, you can do this by completing an online referral form.

If you are a professional and would like to raise a concern, you can do this by downloading, completing and submitting a safeguarding referral form for professionals.

What happens next

This will depend on the seriousness of the situation and what you would like to do about it. If you are in danger we will ensure that a care manager or health worker talks to you immediately to plan how to stop the abuse happening again.

Concerned about a care home or domiciliary agency

Contact the Care Quality Commission (CQC).


Have your say...