Referrals to the Self-Neglect and Hoarding Panel (SNaHP)
Referrals to the SNAHP to be sent 7 days in advance of the meeting to email@example.com
Meetings will be held at the Civic Centre, Stockwell Place, Bromley BR1 3UH.
Dates of meetings for 2020:
15 January 2020
05 February 2020
11 March 2020
01 April 2020
06 May 2020
03 June 2020
08 July 2020
12 August 2020
09 September 2020
14 October 2020
11 November 2020
09 December 2020
Preparing for the meeting
- Referrals are to be completed on the appropriate SNaHP referral form
- Complete the LBB Risk Assessment & Protection Plan if the case is considered significant/high risk and/or the service user is a repeat referral to the panel. Share your findings at the meeting.
- Consider speaking with other multi-agency professionals to gain their perspective and determine if there has been any previous involvement with the adult, if possible.
- Discuss the case with a senior member of staff /line manager/Consultant Lead Practitioner/Safeguarding Advisor before the meeting if possible, particularly with regard the any MCA assessment, if possible.
- Ensure a referral to the London Fire Brigade has been completed before the meeting if possible and feedback actions LFB have taken, upon receipt of referral, if you’re able to.
Chairperson: Tenancy Sustainment Team Leader, Clarion Housing Group
Members in attendance usually are as follows:
- LBB Consultant Lead Practitioner
- LBB Environmental Health Service
- Clarion Housing Group
- BCCG Adult Safeguarding GP
- London Fire Brigade (if required)
- Bromley Healthcare Adult Safeguarding Lead
- Oxleas CMHT
- Bromley CCG Adult Safeguarding Lead