Referrals to the Self-Neglect and Hoarding Panel (SNaHP)
Referrals to the SNAHP to be sent 7 days in advance of the meeting to email@example.com
Meetings will be held via a virtual meeting platform.
Dates of meetings for 2021:
Wednesday 13 January 2021
Wednesday 10 February 2021
Wednesday 10 March 2021
Wednesday 14 April 2021
Wednesday 12 May 2021
Wednesday 09 June 2021
Wednesday 14 July 2021
Wednesday 11 August 2021
Wednesday 08 September 2021
Wednesday 13 October 2021
Wednesday 10 November 2021
Wednesday 08 December 2021
Preparing for the meeting
- Referrals are to be completed on the appropriate SNaHP referral form
- Complete the LBB Risk Assessment & Protection Plan if the case is considered significant/high risk and/or the service user is a repeat referral to the panel. Share your findings at the meeting.
- Consider speaking with other multi-agency professionals to gain their perspective and determine if there has been any previous involvement with the adult, if possible.
- Discuss the case with a senior member of staff /line manager/Consultant Lead Practitioner/Safeguarding Advisor before the meeting if possible, particularly with regard the any MCA assessment, if possible.
- Ensure a referral to the London Fire Brigade has been completed before the meeting if possible and feedback actions LFB have taken, upon receipt of referral, if you’re able to.
Chairperson: Regional Sustainment Manager, Clarion Housing Group
Members in attendance usually are as follows:
- LBB Consultant Lead Practitioner
- LBB Environmental Health Service
- Clarion Housing Group
- BCCG Adult Safeguarding GP
- London Fire Brigade (if required)
- Bromley Healthcare Adult Safeguarding Lead
- Oxleas CMHT
- Bromley CCG Adult Safeguarding Lead