The Bromley Safeguarding Adults Board (BSAB) brings together a number of different organisations and services from across Bromley to see how they can make Bromley a safer place to live and work.
The BSAB is a partnership of the following organisations and services:
- Bromley Council
- Metropolitan Police Service
- NHS South East London Clinical Commissioning Group
- Local health services, including community services and hospitals
- Voluntary organisations and charities
- Care providers
- Supported housing providers
Website information of the Board's key partners:
We also have representation from the following partners on the Board:
The BSAB delivers its work via separate subgroups that are attended by members of the partnership. This work is overseen by an Executive Committee, which feeds into the Board.